PLM will be accepting applications for PLM Admission for Academic Year 2021-2022 soon. Please follow our Facebook page, Twitter account, or website for future announcements.
Anyone who meets any of the following may apply for PLM Admission:
- A senior high school student expecting to graduate on or before June 2021
- A senior high school graduate and has not officially enrolled in any college course
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) completers and Accreditation & Equivalency (A&E) passers (high school level)
How to Apply
- Visit PLM Admission Portal (http://web1.plm.edu.ph/crs/admission).
- Fill-out Application Form.
- Upload Required Requirements.
- Upon successful submission, check email for log-in credentials.
- Log-in to PLM Admission using log-in credentials.
- Check the status of Application.
6a. If successfully validated, print PLM Application Form, affixed valid ID picture (1.5 X 1.5 colored
with white background) and signatures.
6b. Else Re-submit valid requirement/s.
- Upload scanned signed PLM Application Form.
- Wait for the Admission Result.
Dates to Remember
Start of Application:
End of Application:
INCOMPLETE Requirements will not be processed!
For more information, you may contact the Admissions Office.