The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) College of Medicine accepts applicants for the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).
ABOUT PLM COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The PLM College of Medicine is a professional school committed to excellence in community-oriented
medical education, training, research and service. It has repeatedly garnered a 100% passing rate
in the Physician board exam, the most recent being 2021 when the
Professional Regulation Commission named it as a top performing school.
The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is a mandatory entrance exam for those who
would like to pursue a medical degree at the PLM College of Medicine.
The MCAT is a two-hour examination consisting of sub-tests in general information, academic evaluation,
logical reasoning, and personality tests. It is administered at a test center.
Applicants may apply until March 31, 2022 at 05:00 PM. Late applications will not be accepted.
Anyone who meets the following qualifications and possesses the desire to serve may apply:
- A natural-born Filipino citizen;
- Complied with all academic preparations;
- With NMAT score of 45 or higher taken within two years prior to application deadline;
- No record of dropping from any medical school;
- No record of conviction of crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must be fully vaccinated at the date of the examination;
- Must have no failing grade in any subject;
Lateral entrees from other medical schools will not be entertained.
Successful applicants are expected to perform excellently and hurdle the rigors in their studies at PLM.
Contact us at email@example.com.